I am just so amazed at the amount of people visiting this blog. I never dreamed this would happen in such a short time. If you are new to this blog I would like to ask you to follow my post. Also, feel free to comment and ask questions.
Over the next couple of months this blog will be getting an overhaul in order to offer so much more. Check back often for updates!
Once this blog has gotten its overhaul I will make the 12 Week Weight Loss Course available.
Again, I really appreciate your visit and look forward to helping you reach your health and wellness goals.
The following bullets points are 5 FREE weight loss tips…
● Eat more often – Eat 4-6 mini meals each day. Meals should consist of a fist sized portion of proteins and carbohydrates and a thumb sized portion of healthy fats.
Reasons to eat more often:
1. keeps food alarm in check
2. keeps metabolic rate high
3. more energy, less hunger pangs and cravings
4. easier on digestion and other organs
5. fuels muscle to support weight loss
● Drink plenty of water – 8 -10 cups a day
WaterStix is natural spring water in four ounce containers that fit in a pocket or purse. Although Waterstix was developed for skiers and snowboarders, it soon became apparent there were other great uses:
• Women love the fact they fit in a small purse.
• Men fit them comfortably in pant, suit coat and sport coat pockets.
• Waterstix fits in a briefcase crowded with papers, files, cell phones and blackberries.
• Waterstix goes in your sweat pants pocket to the gym or out for a jog.
• They go in a crowded car console leaving room for another beverage in the cup holder.
• Carry them with you to swallow pills or supplements when the time is right.
• You can take Waterstix whenever you are away from your car – the kid’s soccer games, walking through the mall or the park, or waiting in line at the grocery store, the post office or the bank.
And with Waterstix there is no waste – you finish the whole bottle every time.
● Exercise – Exercise helps to control your appetite while burning calories and building muscle.
If you want to learn how to box or just get in the best shape of your life, How to Box: Training for Boxing is a must read for you.
● Get rest and control stress
- Falling asleep faster*
- A good night’s sleep*
- The refreshment of sleep*
● Support system is critical – Be sure to participate in the conversations happening in our course
I hope the above weight loss tips will offer some help to you as they do for me.
Which of the above five weight loss tips do you presently feel you are successful with?
Which of the above five weight loss tips do you presently feel you are unsuccessful with?
What are 5 things that you hope to get from reading the post on this blog?
Feel free to post your answers in the comment section below. I look forward to assisting you in reaching your weight loss goals.
– Abigail Hester